Saturday 15 December 2012

XFACTOR year 2

studying, done.
dinner, done.
watched XFACTOR, done.

Helloooooooooooooooooo.

I've just finished watching The XFactor. like seriously, I'm obesessed.
I've been watching it since audition, maybe?
Elly told me about this guy who looked like Justin, Reed Deming. That's the beginning. Because of you, Reed, I'm watching Xfactor. 

kinda like justin?

Ok, Reed didn't make it to the live shows. but, nevermind. So, I've been suporting this beautiful thirteen-years-old, Carly Rose Sonenclare. Her voice is spectacular.  Seriously, wow. 

Carly

And.......... Emblem Three. They made it to the live shows but not the finals :( but still, they did it till the semi-finals *claps* Weeeeeeeee. 

Emblem3

BUT, the problem here is. 
I couldn't watch the XFACTOR final. Coz I won't be here in Malaysia. But, neh. Youtube kan adaaaaa.


Ok, the END. Yayyyyyyyyyy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment