Monday 10 December 2012

First post

And hello :)
This is my not-so-pretty blog. I haven't designed it yet. and seriously, I FAIL in designing blogs. I AM NOT GOOD. Maybe, i'll just start with publishing some posts.. ok bluh-bluh-bluh, let me introduce myself.

ME :) (the left one, that's me. And that's Khal  standing next to me)


My name is Amirah Wardah. I am living in Bandar Kinrara, with my family. Studied at SK Taman Putra Perdana from 2007- 2011. Graduated as an SK Seksyen 1 Bandar Kinrara standard six student. And I'll be studying at SMK Seksyen 4 Bandar Kinrara next year.

me and Yasmin during the the last week as a primary school student


I was born on 1st January 2001 aka 01/01/01 lol. I'm a new year baby. I love Justin Bieber. I'm a Belieber. I have four lovely sisters and I'm the second one. My dad's not always with us because he's always flying but, that's why video-calls are invented ;)

yasmin, nadeen, balqis, me and papa.


 I just received my UPSR results. Well, I'm gonna tell you later about what happened, it's quite long. and sad.

Now, what moreeee? Ok, about school. I'm a former 6 Berlian student and a PRS which is just a coincidence. I'm a new student at SKS1BK and on the first day, I was selected to be the assistant monitor for 6 Berlian which was surprising and awkward. And every assistant monitor , and monitor, obviously are chosen to be a PRS.

Zuzu, me and Shaheen wearing our PRS uniform while drinking Justea. lol


I love my team, Starships. And, im a shipper. I miss them since school is over right now. aka PRIMARY SCHOOL IS OVER. I have  a lot to tell you about Starships. Next post, maybe.

our 'Hari Usahawan' banner 



And, yes, I really miss SKTPP. I miss my friends, teacher. and I miss Eyqa, Fatin, Alya, Alia and everyone. Best Friends since 2006 and still counting :)


 Maybe that's all for now. Byeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment